Healthy circulation is dependent on optimal flexibility of the body’s fascia. The fascia surrounds all components of the body including organs, tissues, joints, bones, nerves, tendons, and the complete musculoskeletal and nervous systems. The human body can suffer physically, mentally and emotionally when it reacts to stress, and runs the risk of tightness or stiffness, which can cause secondary effects to the rest of the body. Treating the body’s fascia can increase blood flow and movement, which promotes greater function and quality of life.
- Improved sleep
- Prevention of joint disease, osteoarthritis and more
- Prevention against stress points, strains, tendinitis and tears
- Relief from stress, muscle tightness, trigger points and more
- Increased blood flow
- Increased energy, decreased fatigue
- Greater range of motion and function