Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMD) is the second most common musculoskeletal pain–roughly 33% of the US population have at least one TMD symptom. Proper assessment and treatment are critical to finding a lasting solution. The doctors at KinetaCare Physiotherapy are experts in TMD & headache/neck assessment, diagnosis, and conservative treatments. Assessment includes a whole body systems review, and then progresses to assess global movement patterns and biomechanical and neuro-musculoskeletal systems. Treatments include orthopaedic manual therapy, dry needling, class IV cold laser, electrical stimulation, multi-cervical unit, mobilizations, muscle energy techniques, and high-frequency oscillation.
- Relieves jaw and headache pain
- Relieves head and neck tension
- Improves strength and flexibility of the jaw, head and neck
- Increases endurance to talk, sing and chew food
- Reveals the WHY behind your discomfort
- Addresses your specific impairments with a personalized plan of care